Total Home Inspection Company functions as an independent, inspection company founded in 1996 by Bob Carter. Our tradition of excellence speaks to our dedication to the customer. The company prides itself on a commitment to integrity, honesty, and professionalism in all areas of business.
As a qualified company we hold multiple certifications:
- ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors)
- Regulates the inspection industry and set the standards of practice for inspectors
- WDI (Wood Destroying Insects)
- Educated inspectors know how and where to examine in order to provide accurate analysis
- Well and Septic Licensed
- Taken rigorous test to fully understand how the systems function and operate
- Radon Licensed
- Understand the nature of radon, how it occurs and how it affects the human body (as it is the 2nd leading cause of lung cancer).
A Total Home Inspection promises to provide you with the complete picture of the home you are buying. Not only will you be aware of current issues with the house, you will also be alerted to future maintenance areas. Total Home will help you then move past this step in the real estate transaction by advising you on how to best proceed.